This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

Context Menu

1 Answer 133 Views
ContextMenu
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Kenneth Jackson
Top achievements
Rank 1
Kenneth Jackson asked on 06 Jan 2009, 09:21 AM
Getting an odd issue with the radcontextmenu ,

I can create one and add it with the radcontextmenumanager to the controls needed all np.
However it doesn't seem to get the theme it's assigned or any theme for that matter.

So when I right click and the menu appears it appears as most of the controls appear when
they have no theme loaded (gray/white background with those darker gray borders around everytime)

It ends up that the menu looks like stacked gray blocks and ofc while you can click on each item,
due to the theme not applying, when you mouse over each item the highlights don't appear.

I've tried setting to all different themes and no luck. I assume I am missing something simple ?

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Jack
Telerik team
answered on 06 Jan 2009, 01:54 PM
Hello Kenneth,

Thank you for reporting this issue.

I confirm that it appears in our latest release - Q3 2008. You should call the ForceApplyTheme method inside the Form.Load event to work around the issue. Please consider using the following code snippet:

this.radContextMenu1.DropDown.RootElement.ForceApplyTheme(); 

We will address the issue in one of our upcoming releases. I have added points to your account for the suggestions.

Don't hesitate to contact us if you have other questions.

Regards,
Jack
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Tags
ContextMenu
Asked by
Kenneth Jackson
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Jack
Telerik team
Share this question
or