This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

StretchVertically/Horizontally not working?

2 Answers 88 Views
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
This question is locked. New answers and comments are not allowed.
Jaroslav
Top achievements
Rank 1
Jaroslav asked on 22 Jul 2008, 01:25 PM
We plan to buy your WinControls, so I am testing its possibilities now and I found following some problem. Last year, you promised to fix it: http://www.telerik.com/community/forums/thread/b311D-mgege.aspx

Did you fix it? How can I stretch buttons horizontally?

TIA.

Jarda

2 Answers, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Jaroslav
Top achievements
Rank 1
answered on 25 Jul 2008, 10:58 AM
I can answer myself - it is solved in Q2 2008 version, you released a day before yesterday. Next time it could be fine to get an answer from you, that I should wait for a while.

J.
Nikolay
Telerik team
answered on 25 Jul 2008, 12:30 PM
Hi Jaroslav,

Thank you for this question.

Yes, you are correct. The issue is already addressed, so when you set StretchHorizontally to true, your RadToggleButtonElement will be stretched in size, according to the RadPanelBar width.

However, StretchVertically does not stretch RadToggleButtonElement in height. This behavior is by design. When you have several RadToggleButtonElements with StretchVertically set to true, it is impossible to determine which is the correct layout behavior in this case, hence StretchVertically set to true does not reflect the RadToggleButtonElements in this case.

As to the response time, we were making the final preparations for the release and therefore you did not get a quick answer. Should you want your threads the be answered faster, please use our support ticketing system which has a higher priority (24hrs) than the forums (up to 72hours)

If you have additional questions, feel free to contact me.

Kind regards,
Nikolay
the Telerik team

Check out Telerik Trainer, the state of the art learning tool for Telerik products.
Tags
Panelbar (obsolete as of Q2 2010)
Asked by
Jaroslav
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Jaroslav
Top achievements
Rank 1
Nikolay
Telerik team