RadGridView Top Border Color

2 posts, 0 answers
  1. Intern
    Intern avatar
    2 posts

Posted 25 Oct Link to this post

Hi
       I have been trying to solve my issue that the top border color is always gray but for some reason I cannot find what generates it. As you can see the border is red but the topborder is gray. Anything I am missing?

<UserControl HorizontalAlignment="Left" Width="371" Height="648">
     <UserControl.Resources>
            <local:radGridViewBasketData x:Key="DataSource"/>
     </UserControl.Resources>

<telerik:RadGridView x:Name="radGridViewBasket" Background="Transparent" BorderBrush="Red" BorderThickness="1"
                                             HorizontalAlignment="Left" Width="371" Margin="0,3,0,3"
                                             RowIndicatorVisibility="Collapsed" ShowColumnHeaders="False"
                                             AutoGenerateColumns="False" ShowGroupPanel="False">
    <!-- stuff -->
            </telerik:RadGridView>
    </UserControl>

2. Stefan Nenchev
    Admin
    Stefan Nenchev avatar
    277 posts

Posted 28 Oct Link to this post

Hello,

Can you please clarify which product you are referring to - UI for WPF or UI for Winforms?

In case you are working with WPF, what is the theme that you are using for your application? I have tested the behavior with the default OfficeBlack theme and all the borders are correctly applied. I have added the sample for your reference.

Regards,
    Stefan Nenchev
    Telerik by Progress
    Do you need help with upgrading your WPF project? Try the Telerik API Analyzer and share your thoughts!
  3. UI for WinForms is Visual Studio 2017 Ready