This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.

RadGridView Top Border Color

1 Answer 71 Views
GridView
This is a migrated thread and some comments may be shown as answers.
Intern
Top achievements
Rank 1
Intern asked on 25 Oct 2016, 08:46 PM

Hi
   I have been trying to solve my issue that the top border color is always gray but for some reason I cannot find what generates it. As you can see the border is red but the topborder is gray. Anything I am missing?

<UserControl HorizontalAlignment="Left" Width="371" Height="648">
 <UserControl.Resources>
        <local:radGridViewBasketData x:Key="DataSource"/>
 </UserControl.Resources>

<telerik:RadGridView x:Name="radGridViewBasket" Background="Transparent" BorderBrush="Red" BorderThickness="1"
                                         HorizontalAlignment="Left" Width="371" Margin="0,3,0,3"
                                         RowIndicatorVisibility="Collapsed" ShowColumnHeaders="False"
                                         AutoGenerateColumns="False" ShowGroupPanel="False">
<!-- stuff -->
        </telerik:RadGridView>
</UserControl>

1 Answer, 1 is accepted

Sort by
Stefan Nenchev
Telerik team
answered on 28 Oct 2016, 08:01 AM
Hello,

Can you please clarify which product you are referring to - UI for WPF or UI for Winforms?

In case you are working with WPF, what is the theme that you are using for your application? I have tested the behavior with the default OfficeBlack theme and all the borders are correctly applied. I have added the sample for your reference.

Regards,
Stefan Nenchev
Telerik by Progress
Do you need help with upgrading your WPF project? Try the Telerik API Analyzer and share your thoughts!
Tags
GridView
Asked by
Intern
Top achievements
Rank 1
Answers by
Stefan Nenchev
Telerik team
Share this question
or