1000 winners of UWP suite for free

5 posts, 1 answers
  1. Priom
    Priom avatar
    12 posts

Posted 19 Jan Link to this post

Have you announced the 1000 winners of free UWP license who first downloaded the beta suite?
  2. Nikolay
    Admin
    Nikolay avatar
    1803 posts

Posted 20 Jan Link to this post

Hello Priom,

Thank you for the question.

The first 1000 winners of the campaign in question got their licenses yesterday and they were informed via e-mail accordingly.

Regards,
    Nikolay
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
  3. DevCraft banner
  4. Cocotteseb
    Cocotteseb avatar
    6 posts

Posted 21 Jan in reply to Nikolay Link to this post

Hi Telerik/Nikolay,

I just read that the 1000 winners have already been rewarded. Unfortunately I didn't get the email :(

I've downloaded the beta on november 19th and installed it to play with the components, they are great as their WP8 counterparts. I've even asked you on Twitter if downloading was sufficient to participate and it was confirmed according to the terms of official rules of the promotion. (https://twitter.com/cocotteseb/status/667339277441867776)

Can you check if there is a mistake somewhere :( ? Was November 19th too late compared to the november 17th published blog post due to success ? 

Thanks in advance

5. Priom
    Priom avatar
    12 posts

Posted 26 Jan in reply to Cocotteseb Link to this post

You can see my installation date time
  6. Answer
    Ves
    Admin
    Ves avatar
    2879 posts

Posted 26 Jan Link to this post

Hello Priom,

Thank you for your interest in the promotion. Unfortunately, your name did not make it in the winners list. As Nikolay pointed out, all winners have been notified by e-mail.

Best regards,
    Ves
    Telerik
    Do you want to have your say when we set our development plans? Do you want to know when a feature you care about is added or when a bug fixed? Explore the Telerik Feedback Portal and vote to affect the priority of the items
DevCraft banner