Are you looking to get your foot in the door to a super cool and exciting company! Growing up did you always outperform your friends when it came to selling candy, lemonade, Girl Scout cookies, etc.?! Are you looking for a way to build a solid sales foundation? If any of this sounds true, you'd probably be a good fit for Telerik's Customer Advocate position!
Telerik is seeking Customer Advocates to join the team in Waltham, MA and Austin, TX. As a Customer Advocate, you will gain exposure to many facets of the sales organization. Customer Advocates are the first point of contact for Telerik customers. This person will be responsible for segmenting incoming leads that come to us via a variety of channels. Additional tasks include assisting sales team members with quote requests, processing orders, researching accounts, assignment of accounts, license key management, and prompt, courteous follow-up on all inquiries.
Here are some things you would have done last week, if you were a part of our team, as a Customer Advocate:
• Processed sales orders: issued quotes, invoices, processed payments (credit card/check/bank transfers)
• Provided customers’ with their license key and assisted with licensing related issues
• Responded to in-bound customer sales inquiries: answered all pricing and licensing related questions, extended evaluation licenses, thanked customers, and responding to other first level sales inquiries
• Triaged customer queries: escalating concerns or complaints related to the sale, licensing or pricing of Telerik’s products to the appropriate team
• Understood processes and changes: maintained a detailed understanding of procurement processes, licensing and pricing updates, promotions and campaigns
• Data integrity: maintained the quality and integrity of customer data
• Tracked sales activities, customer interactions, customer data and customers' status within internal systems and on internal reports
• Served as the liaison between customers and appropriate company departments to champion the needs of the customers
• Identified issues and brought this to the Team Lead’s attention
• Handled incoming calls and either answered the customers question or directed them to the appropriate person.
• Monitored the main voicemail system and ensured messages were responded to in a timely manner
• Assisted other internal teams on an ad hoc basis
You will be the person who has/is (a/an):
• Bachelor’s Degree is preferred
• Interest in sales
• Passionate about helping potential customers quickly and effectively reach decisions about the company’s total product offerings
• Excellent verbal, business writing, and presentation skills
• Strong work ethic with the ability to successfully prioritize and manage multiple tasks
• Well organized with attention to detail
• Able to switch gears and work on another project quickly
• Strong Microsoft Office skills
• Experience within the IT or Software industry is an advantage
• CRM experience is considered a plus
If you are looking for a:
• Chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting-edge products
• Constant stream of fun challenges to solve- with the resources to solve them
• Friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with smart people around you
• Way to impact millions of people worldwide through your ideas
• Fantastic benefits program
• Company with fun social events
• Company that pays as much as it can give rather than as little as it can get away with
Please send us the following required documents to firstname.lastname@example.org:
• Cover Letter (please avoid using a template; we want to see the personal touch)
A little about Telerik:
Telerik’s mission is to make software development easier and more enjoyable. Our tools for agile project management, collaboration, development and testing allow companies of all sizes to create richer, more stable and aesthetic software faster than ever before. Trusted by over 100,000 customers worldwide for our devotion to quality and customer care, Telerik helps technical and business professionals maximize their productivity and "deliver more than expected” every day.
Telerik is the preferred developer tools provider for many well established companies such as the World Bank, International Monetary Fund, United Nations, Motorola, Citigroup, Boeing, HP, Microsoft, Unisys and many other leading organizations around the world. We have been able to distinguish ourselves in the competitive component business by concentrating our efforts on first class support services and exceptional product quality. Our corporate slogan "deliver more than expected" summarizes our aspirations. From the sleek look, capabilities, and performance of our products, to the high level of customer service we provide, we strive to exceed customer’s expectations. As true craftsmen, we don't believe in compromises and our goal is to only release tools that we can be proud of.
Telerik is an equal opportunity employer and supports workplace diversity.
Location: Waltham, MA