You are ambitious. You are motivated. You have ideals. You want to work on cutting edge projects. You prefer the "we" to the "I". You are not afraid of change. You are not afraid of challenges. You have a true passion for what you do. You have dreams and you want to make them a reality. You hate mediocrity. You have always wanted to work in a great company with great people. If this sounds like you, then continue to read on!
Telerik is looking for a C# Software Developer to join one of our product development team in Austin, TX. As a member of our team, you will be working on Test Studio (http://www.telerik.com/automated-testing-tools), Telerik’s award winning software testing tool. You will participate in the complete product development lifecycle as a member of the Load and Performance Team.
You will be the person who has:
• At least four years of professional programming experience
• Professional programming experience with Microsoft .NET, C#
• Familiarity of Object Oriented Design and Architecture
• Basic knowledge of multithreading concepts is a plus
• Understanding N-Tier applications is considered highly advantageous
• Experience with WPF
• Commitment to deliver tangible business results and not only code
• Good written English skills
• Good communication skills
• Exceptional ability to learn new skills
• Down-to-earth and friendly personality
If you are looking for a:
• Constant stream of fun challenges to solve - with the resources to solve them
• Friendly, informal, and knowledge-sharing environment with smart people around you
• Chance to join a team and a company globally recognized for its cutting edge products
• Way to impact millions of people worldwide through your ideas
• Dynamic opportunity for professional growth
• Company with a social and benefits program that allows you to concentrate on your job and career
• Company that pays as much as it can give rather than as little as it can get away with
Please send the following documents to email@example.com:
• Cover letter (please avoid using a template; we want to see a personal touch)
A little about Telerik:
Telerik’s mission is to make software development easier and more enjoyable. Our tools for agile project management, collaboration, development and testing allow companies of all sizes to create richer, more stable and aesthetic software faster than ever before. Trusted by over 100,000 customers worldwide for our devotion to quality and customer care, Telerik helps technical and business professionals maximize their productivity and "deliver more than expected” every day.
Telerik is the preferred developer tools provider for many well established companies such as the World Bank, International Monetary Fund, United Nations, Motorola, Citigroup, Boeing, HP, Microsoft, Unisys and many other leading organizations around the world. We have been able to distinguish ourselves in the competitive component business by concentrating our efforts on first class support services and exceptional product quality. Our corporate slogan "deliver more than expected" summarizes our aspirations. From the sleek look, capabilities, and performance of our products, to the high level of customer service we provide, we strive to exceed customer’s expectations. As true craftsmen, we don't believe in compromises and our goal is to only release tools that we can be proud of.
Telerik is an equal opportunity employer and supports workplace diversity.
Location: Austin, TX