The second day begun really good for our TechEd crew, as Code Project in their Tech|Ed release awarded Telerik the best developer productivity tool in Silverlight category. In addition, Telerik is in the running for three “Best of TechEd” awards this year!
While winning any of these would be great, even inclusion for such prestigious awards is a great honour for all of us at Telerik. Stay tuned – I’ll post you on any exciting developments here.
Inspired by the awards, nominations and feedback we received at TechEd we decided to conduct a few interviews with developers who use Telerik tools. Here is the first one, and you can expect many more to come in the future via TelerikTV
In my previous blog post I mentioned Telerik is at #TechEd in force. Here are the folks you can connect at TechEd, both by seeing them at the booth, as well as on twitter.
- Todd Anglin – http://twitter.com/toddanglin ask any question on any Telerik tools, and he’s got the answer
- Joel Semeniuk – http://twitter.com/joel_semeniuk our new Agile Tools – TeamPulse, as well as Work Item Manager and Project Dashboard
- Chris Eyhorn – http://twitter.com/WebUIStudio Testing tools
- Emily Parker - http://twitter.com/teleriker the community program manager – are you a user group / code camp lead etc – please see Emily.
- Robert Shoemate - http://twitter.com/Shoerob - Developer Support Specialist
- Evan Hutnick – http://twitter.com/evanhutnick our Silverlight evangelist
- Vassil Petev - http://twitter.com/vassilpetev - PM, our core team from Bulgaria
- Gabe Sumner – http://twitter.com/gabesumner - ask any Sitefinity question
- And a few folks who aren’t on twitter, but here are their blogs:
….and a few other guys who aren’t on twitter/have a blog, but are at TechEd booth so you will have to stop by to meet them. J J
Copyright © 2017, Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. See Trademarks or appropriate markings.