Building a great product means listening to your customers. The feedback you get can have a tremendous impact on your success. That's why those of us on the Kendo UI team are committed to connecting with developers like you. We love getting your feedback. We spend a great deal of time listening to your feature requests and suggestions. To date, we've had a total of 183 ideas posted on our user voice site. On our forums, we've had 2117 threads created, with a total of 6965 posts. These numbers speak volumes, especially when you consider we shipped the first release of Kendo UI less than six months ago.
Of course, building a great product also means connecting with your customers on a face-to-face level. This usually involves a lot of travel and time away from family, but its value is immense. Nothing gets us more excited than hearing a story about the Next Big Thing being built on Kendo UI. Or, talking to a developer who wants us to implement a feature for the next release. We love it.
That's why I wanted to take this opportunity to share with you the whereabouts of some of the Kendo UI team memebers over the next few months. Specifically, you'll find Todd Anglin (@ToddAnglin), Burke Holland (@BurkeHolland), Brandon Satrom (@BrandonSatrom), and I (John Bristowe, @JohnBristowe) at one of the following events near you:
- April 2-3: JSConf 2012 (Scottsdale, AZ, USA)
- April 30 - May 1: Melbourne Internet Show (Melbourne, Australia)
- May 3-4: WebDU (Sydney, Australia)
- May 4-6: New England GiveCamp (Cambridge, MA, USA)
- May 16-18: WebVisions (Portland, OR, USA)
- May 23-24: Web Directions Code (Melbourne, Australia)
- June 11-14: TechEd North America 2012 (Orlando, FL, USA)
- June 15-16: CodeStock 2012 (Knoxville, TN, USA)
- June 28-29: jQuery San Francisco Conference 2012 (San Francisco, CA, USA)
- July 31: CSS Summit 2012 (online)
- August 13-15: That Conference (Wisconsin Dells, WI, WI, USA)
- August 29-31: devLINK 2012 (Chattanooga, TN, USA)
- October 16-19: Web Directions South 2012 (Sydney, Australia)
If you're at one of these events, please track us down! We'd love to have a chat.
In the meantime, please continue to submit your awesome feedback. It's what keeps us going. Also, don't forget to follow us on Twitter! We're at @KendoUI. Tell your friends.