With this post I would like to show you how you can customize easily paging behavior in Microsoft Visual Studio 2012 LightSwitch using Telerik RadDataPager for Silverlight.
1) Create new LightSwitch project, connect to desired data source and add new screen:
2) Add new Silverlight Class Library to the same solution where you can implement your own custom logic:
3) Add references to Telerik and LightSwitch binaries and declare RadGridView and RadDataPager:
4) Add your custom control in the LightSwitch screen:
5) Implement your custom logic, in this case custom, server-side paging, and run the application to check the result:
Vladimir Enchev is Director of Engineering, Native Mobile UI & Frameworks
Copyright © 2016, Progress Software Corporation and/or its subsidiaries or affiliates. All Rights Reserved.
Progress, Telerik, and certain product names used herein are trademarks or registered trademarks of Progress Software Corporation and/or one of its subsidiaries or affiliates in the U.S. and/or other countries. See Trademarks or appropriate markings.