Due to popular demand, we have created a 3-part video tutorial on how to build a real-world hybrid mobile app using the Telerik Platform. The tutorial covers the following topics:
- Setting up a Telerik AppBuilder project using the browser-based client
- Adding dependencies to jQuery, Kendo UI, TinyPubSub and RequireJS
- Creating a ToDo List example app using Kendo UI
- Integration with Telerik Backend Services.
- Debugging options for iOS hybrid apps built with Telerik AppBuilder. Here we cover Chrome's developer tools to debug apps in the browser-based simulator; remote debugging iOS devices using Safari on a Mac and finally remote debugging iOS devices on Windows.
You can download the code for this series from GitHub.
If you are familiar with the Telerik Platform and/or you want to deep-dive in code, these series are for you. If you are new to the Telerik Platform, check out our other videos.
Part I – Setting up the project and creating the ToDo List app
Part II - Integration with Telerik Backend Services
Part III – iOS debugging options