Enhanced Silverlight Test Automation
- CommandLine support: Export your test results into the scheduling server using a command line.
Test Results Viewer
- With R1 2011 Test Studio also adds support for all Microsoft Silverlight 4 controls as well as translators for more controls like SL Toolkt's TreeView and AutoCompleteBox
- We also added drill-down support for loops/test as steps. If your test result includes conditional logic steps once you double-click it you will be able to go a step further in the results analysis.
- From your test results screen now you can instantly open the entire test in the Test Explorer with a mouse-click.
- In addition to the current conditional logic options we also added “Wait” verifications.
- Auto-Scrolling: if you’d like to drag a certain test step to the bottom of your test, we’ll automatically scroll your screen to facilitate the action.
- Run From Here: R1 2011 allows users to execute a test from/to certain test step or to simply run a selection of steps.
- Limit step execution by browser and version: With R1 clients will be able to limit the step execution not only by browser but also by browser version. The step execution browser version constraint is customizable by the new ‘RunsAgainstBrowserVersion’ and ‘RunsAgainstBrowserVersionCompare’ properties.
- With Test Studio R1 users are now able to select multiple test lists at once and queue them for execution.
Get a head-start with the new Test Studio by attending our live “What’s new in Test Studio R1 2011” webinar, which will take place on Thursday, May 12th, 11am EDT.
Reserve a seat now