Add a Quick Verification
The easiest and fastest way to add a verification to your test is through the Quick Tasks menu.
- Create a Web Test and click Record.
- Navigate to www.bing.com.
- Enter Telerik in the search box and click the Search button.
- Enable hover over highlighting by clicking the icon in the docked toolbar.
- In the recording browser window, hover over the element against which to verify.
- Wait for the blue circular nub to appear and click on it.
- This opens the Elements Menu.
- Click the Quick Tasks button. This opens a list of available quick tasks. The type of element selected dictates what is listed.
- Double click the Verify - text contains entry.
- That Verify step is added to the test.