Cannot Launch Exploratory Tool
I receive one of the following errors when attempting to launch the Exploratory Testing tool.
- Internet Explorer: Feedback.Listener is not running!
- Firefox: Cannot launch Telerik Exploratory Tool.
- Safari: Telerik Exploratory Testing Extension NaN.
- Chrome: Cannot launch Telerik Exploratory Tool.
Start the Feedback Listener process manually from the following location, then launch the tool again through the browser.
- C:\Program Files (x86)\Telerik\Test Studio\Bin\Feedback\Telerik.TestStudio.Feedback.Listener.exe
The Exploratory Testing tool is currently unable to launch for users with non-administrator rights.
- You may need to right click Telerik.TestStudio.Feedback.Listener.exe and select Run as Administrator. Then launch the browser in the same fashion.