Analyze Test Results
The TestResults panel allows you to traverse test execution results, drilling down to the individual test step and back up again to the test list level.
- To see the results for a test list, either double-click the result in the calendar or select the result and click the Selected Run button in the Analyze ribbon.
- The view splits to show the calendar on the left and the TestResults panel on the right. The test results panel in the screenshot below shows results for the entire Telerik's Tests test list.
- There are two tests in the list and both passed. The Passed/Total column shows that all steps of both tests passed. Double-clicking a test in this list drills down to show the steps of that test.
- By double-clicking the HelloWorld test results from the screenshot above, we can see the result of each test step.
- Also notice that the "bread crumb trail" at the top of the panel now shows the test list followed by the test name.
- You can click the top level in the bread crumb trail to jump directly back to the test list result as a whole. You can also click the Back and Forward buttons in the Navigate ribbon to step through the hierarchy.
Test as Step Results
- Step 5 is a Test as Step. The green arrow in the More column indicates we can drill down further and see the results for the HelloWorld2 test, which was executed as step 5 in its parent test, HelloWorld.
- Double click step 5 for more information.