Open Port on Server
Note: If you are gathering Performance data on a remote server that hosts your web application, open port 8010 on the server . Here's how to do that on Windows Server 2008:
- Click Start > All Programs > Administrative Tools > Windows Firewall with Advanced Security.
- Select Inbound Rules.
- Select Action > New Rule.
- Proceed with the New Inbound Rule Wizard and enter the following information:
- Rule Type = Port
- Protocol and Ports = TCP
- Action = Allow the connection
- Profile = (leave all three checked)
- Name = Test Studio
Once finished, select Outbound Rules and create a new Outbound Rule with the same parameters.