Project Files Context Menu
Each project file has a context menu with further actions that can be taken. Note that some context menu items will show up only for certain project file types.
- Add New Test - create a new test within the project or folder.
- Add Existing Test - add a previously created test to the project.
- Create Folder - add a new folder to the project.
- Close - close the project.
- Rename - edit the name of the project.
- Open Project Folder in Windows Explorer - launch an explorer window with the project path loaded.
- Source Control - bind the project to TFS.
- Open - load the test in the Record tab.
- Data Bind - load the menu to bind the test to a data source.
- Remove Data Binding - remove link between the test and the data source it is currently bound to.
- Show in Windows Explorer - launch an explorer window with the test or folder path loaded.
- Cut - keyboard shortcut is Ctrl+X.
- Copy - keyboard shortcut is Ctrl+C.
- Paste - keyboard shortcut is Ctrl+V.
- Delete - permanently remove the file or folder from disk.
- Rename - edit the name of the test or folder.
- Exclude from Project - remove the test or folder from the project, but keep it on disk.