- After you have downloaded the install file, locate it using Windows Explorer and double click it to launch the installer.
- Click Read License Agreement, then OK, then I Agree - Continue.
- To take the defaults, click Install and skip to step 6. Otherwise click the Customize button.
- On this screen you can select which features to install. You can also change the installation path. After making your selections, click OK to continue.
- Click Load Setup to configure load testing services.
- Review all the selections and click Install to start the installation process.
- When the install is complete, the Successfully Completed screen is displayed.
- Click Finish to exit the installation.