- After you have downloaded the install file, locate it using Windows Explorer and double click it to launch the installer.
- Click Read License Agreement, then OK, then I Agree - Continue.
- To take the defaults, click Install and skip to step 6. Otherwise click the Customize button. (Note: This button is not available using the Trial installer; Services installation requires the full installer.)
- On this screen you can select which features to install. You can also change the installation path. After making your selections, click OK to continue.
- Click Load Setup to configure load testing services. (As of 2013 R1, this step is deprecated.)
- Review all the selections and click Install to start the installation process.
- When the install is complete, the Successfully Completed screen is displayed.
- Click Finish to exit the installation.
When upgrading to 2013 R1, users may encounter an error: "Service 'Telerik Scheduling Service' (Telerik Scheduling Service) failed to start. Verify that you have sufficient privileges to start system services." See Troubleshooting article.