Test Studio provides the ability to manually
augment tests with actions/verifications without launching
the recorder. You can add actions and verifications directly from an auto-generated
list that is based on a selected element from the Elements Explorer.
- In a test that contains recorded elements, click the Step Suggestions icon in the Elements Explorer.
- The Step Suggestions pane appears. Now select an element to see the suggested action and verification steps for it.
- Select multiple actions and verifications using Shift/Ctrl+Click.
- Drag and drop the item(s) to a desired position in the Steps pane, or use the Add Selected button. To add a single step, double click it.
- Click the Step Suggestions icon again to hide the Step Suggestions pane. In the VS plugin, simply click the Close button.