Create a Manual Test – Version 2011.2.928 (Standalone only)
- On the Project tab, click New Test in the Files ribbon.
- Click the Manual Test template, name the test, and select OK.
- Double-click the new Manual Test in the Project Files pane.
- Type the intended action for each test step. Press Enter to advance to the next step.
- Edit the properties of the Manual Test:
- Owner - the person responsible for the test.
- Priority - the level of importance for the test.
- Notes - add helpful descriptions and test requirements.
- Images - attach screen shots or image assets of your application.