The following is a list of known issues for Test Studio for iOS:
- Cross-site HTML Frames are not supported for recording or playback of Web Tests due to a limitation of UIWebView.
- Same-site HTML Frames are supported in version 1.3 and later.
- EAGLView applications are not compatible with screenshot feedback.
- No support for looping, conditional logic, or data driven testing.
- HTML elements with no unique characteristics do not record properly.
- UINavigationBar navigate back button intermittently fails to record properly.
- UIScrollView elements which appear off screen are not visible in the Element Browser.
- Touches steps (gestures) may not play back correctly if target element was resized or moved.
- UITableViewCells that have no tag are recorded by their NSIndexPath.
- If the data is dynamic, an integer hash should be generated and assigned to the UITableViewCell tag.
- The same applies to UICollectionView.
- A MonoTouch app with the Test Studio Extension applied may crash when resuming from the background.