Choosing a TFS Project to Synchronize With
Choosing a TFS
project to synchronize your TeamPulse project involves three steps:
getting a list of TFS projects, choosing a project, and choosing a
Only users with Project Administrator rights can connect to TFS Server and only users with Server Administrator rights are allowed to Manage Sync Servers.
- In TeamPulse, from the ribbon, go to Project > TFS Sync Information.
- From the Server\Collection list, select the TFS server that contains the project you want to synchronize with.
- If the correct server is not in the list, click the Manage Servers button to add it.
- Selecting a server will query TFS for a list of projects for the current user.
- Once a project is selected, the TFS Process Template drop down is defaulted to a suggested value.
- Click the Connect to Server button to link the selected TFS project to your TeamPulse project.
- A synchronization operation will not be started right away.
synchronizing, you should review the items that will be synchronized
and review the synchronization configuration settings.
- For more information, see the sections entitled The Synchronization Process and Configuring Synchronization.