We decided to try a brand new concept for the next Agile Q&A Panel.
It is called the Agile Buffet Table and will be held on May 24th, Thursday.
The topic of the webinar will evolve around the fact that you don’t need to follow all agile principles per se. Instead you can create and implement a process that matches your own needs. Take a look at the agenda for the webinar and see what’s in it for you.
- What is a buffet?
- Understanding the buffet table – knowing what to choose from
- Filling your plate – how to choose the right meal for you
- Sushi and Peanut butter – things that shouldn’t be mixed together
- Staples of a good diet – what every plate should contain if you want to be healthy
- When to go back for more – knowing how to pull in additional practices when you need them
- Don’t stuff yourself – it’s better to take small plates with a little food and go back often compared to filling a large plate one time
Follow your taste and come to the Agile Buffet Table. Our experts Joel Semeniuk, Steve Porter, and Ramiro Millan will help you pick the right ingredients for you.
And hey - every attendee will get a FREE copy of our brand new eBook called
"Top 30 Agile Myths – Busted! "