What's Fixed in Telerik Reporting Q2 2010 Internal Build v220.127.116.119
Visual Studio Report Designer
- Fixed: Named positional parameters are not shown in subsequent invoking of Data Source Parameters page of the wizard
- Fixed: ObjectDataSource wizard, EntityDataSource wizard, and OpenAccessDataSource wizard lose the selected data source type after recompiling the project
- Fixed: Html engine does not parse correctly html containing self-closing tags with attributes
- Fixed: Top and bottom margin should be rendered only for first-level list elements
- Fixed: In ReportBook only the reports after the last PageNumberingStyle.ResetNumberingAndCount are present in the exported document
- Fixed: Nested tables are rendered with overlapped columns in Image rendering
- Fixed: Table contained in repeating group section is not rendered in Image rendering
- Fixed: An error occurs when rendering report with invalid culture in XAML rendering
- Fixed: The background of TextBox with CanGrow turned off and middle/bottom vertical align is not rendered correctly in XAML
- Fixed: Added support for not-mergable Report Parameters with matching Name and Type in ReportBook
- Fixed: Visible string report parameter with default settings does not require value input
- Fixed: In Report Viewer for ASP.NET SecurityException occurs in medium trust when using out-proc session and a report with parameters.
- Fixed: In Silverlight viewer document map does not navigate correctly to bookmarks
- Fixed: An error occurs when the user types on keyboard while the focus is on collapsed multi-value + available values parameter editor in WPF viewer.